We had such a wonderful December! I was so grateful for all of the opportunities we had to invite people into our home and to serve others this season. I'm so grateful for my Savior!
I also feel good to start a new year. I feel fresh (part of that is because the family had some much needed time spent with husband and father, Ben.) We got ourselves out into the frigid Arizona weather and away from our nice warm Las Vegas home filled with all sorts of holiday goodies and sweets. It felt great to not eat all of that stuff for several days! Elijah will return to school on Monday, Rachel will be going to Primary for the first time, and I just may hit the gym! That is, if I can get my head out of the book I'm currently reading The Undaunted my mother-in-law lent me. I'm about half way through now and it's a great story (including actual history).
I would love to get together with friends so please get touch with us to plan playdates. Also, I would enjoy reading your contributing comments on my mommy blog at: www.702mommyclub.blogspot.com
1 comment:
Glad you guys are doing well! How fun to get away!
Post a Comment