I don't really have anything to write about because I've just been doing mom stuff. Go to my sister-in-law, Larae's blog and watch her Hilary Weeks videos. They are funny songs about everyday motherhood!!!
Seriously, all I did today was laundry, dishes, babysat two little boys, missed my nap, made dinner, and baked cookies for FHE while Ben sat on the couch with the kids watching Sandlot. Now I have five dozen cookies to find homes for so I don't single-handedly eat them all!
3 comments:
i will gladly take some of those cookies off your hands! (as long as there aren't raisins in them!)
and thank you SOOOO much for watching my boys for me. I appreciate it soooooooo much! You're such a good friend. :)
When I make cookies I try to find them homes as soon as possible too! I can't say the same for the famous rice krispie treats. I eat those all by myself!!! Moms deserve it. Just like Hilary says when we eat stuff like that we "don't feel so bad!"
we did great things today no matter how small!!! i need to remember that.
Post a Comment