The most important purpose I have is to love, care for, and nurture my husband and children. Anything that takes precedence over them is a deterrant from my ultimate goal. ~Audrey Taylor
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Mommy Blog
Come Visit my Mommy Club blog and leave a message!!
Hey Audrey! I don't know if you read the Twilight series or not, but I wanted to tell you to mark your calendar for Nov 19th 6pm. I'm having a New Moon Party and would love for you to come if you want. There will be games and food and prizes! Email me your address so I can give you an invitation. cecchiniang@yahoo.com
1 comment:
Hey Audrey! I don't know if you read the Twilight series or not, but I wanted to tell you to mark your calendar for Nov 19th 6pm. I'm having a New Moon Party and would love for you to come if you want. There will be games and food and prizes! Email me your address so I can give you an invitation. cecchiniang@yahoo.com
Post a Comment