The most important purpose I have is to love, care for, and nurture my husband and children. Anything that takes precedence over them is a deterrant from my ultimate goal. ~Audrey Taylor
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Maliable Me
We made play dough yesterday and I thought I would just start twisting off pieces and being creative. What I made turned out to be a really nice-looking rose. Once done with that I squished it and returned the dough back to the pink clump of flour and salt mixture. A thought crossed my mind. "Don't you wish that when you did some things in life you could just squish them and start over?" I thought it was a good idea. And then another thought came to mind that we are also referred to as "clay in the potter's hands". We do great things and we make mistakes; through it all we are being transformed. I reccomend rolling up our sleeves and digging into life. It was really fun playing with that play dough and I made something I didn't know I could. We have to trust in the Lord that while we are in His hands we'll turn out to be something beautiful, too. :>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You have the most wonderful moments of insight. I love reading your inspirations!
Post a Comment