Woke up and took Eli to school. I went to Party City to get decorations for Ben's "Birthday Party in Disguise". There is so much Halloween stuff out! It's so exciting when the Fall Holidays come around!! We went to Smart & Final to purchase the hamburger, hotdog, chip, & beverage supplies. My sister Katrina had her son, Carson last Wednesday. Her and my mom were over at my brother's office and wanted me and the girls to go to lunch with them. But between shopping and lunch I went to the gym. By the time I got home I only had a little while before I had to go pick Eli up. My house was a mess but in the last hour and a half I did laundry and dishes, started dinner and jumped in the shower. Nothin' like having clean hair!!
If I had some uninterrupted time... I'd really like to sew some holiday clothes for my children. What would you do?
3 comments:
Ahh... uninterrupted time!
I would exercize, and write, and read, and sew, and organize, and maybe try a few new recipes, bake some bread, visit with my mother, window shop...
:)
Apparently I would sit online for two hours while my daughter is in Kindergarden and avoid unpacking the trunk which has camp mess in it from a week ago!
I would love to get all caught up with my Google Reader, over 1000 messages. Read my books, take a nap, ect.
Post a Comment