I got a nap today yay! I finished up the shopping for Ben's party. Now all that's left is preparing food and decorating. (If you live in town, you can come, but shh because Ben doesn't know about it!) Elijah earned a sticker at school today... and then the fun began.
I had to drop something off to the Tidwell's house (the former 1st counsellor of the bishopric). Bro. Tidwell invited me in but I said, "Oh no, my kids are in the car." He asked me how I was doing and then while I was talking he looked past me and said, "Your car's rollin' out in the street." Dang it! Again! We ran towards it and saw Elijah in the front seat. He pulled it into drive and started rolling towards the house. Bro. Tidwell is trying to push it back and I'm trying to open the door, but Elijah locked it! Luckily he had rolled down my busted window and I reached in and opened the door. The only thing that saved the Tidwells house was their trash can! I was yelling and cussing at Elijah trying to smack him. "I told you to stay in your seats!" Sis. Tidwell walks out to see what all of the commotion is about... Man, "I'm doing fine!" I said, smuggly leaning against the now still car.
Anyway, that was the first dramatic thing that happened as soon as my Eli came home. The next involved a new box of Cocoa Puffs all over the floor.
4 comments:
Oh Audrey! How do you do it?!? I'm glad that the house is okay. And you are so brave to write about Bens party on your blog! Doesn't he read it?
Hahahahahaha! Good ol elijiah.
Wow! I guess he really wanted to drive that car. What a good sport Bro. Tidwell is!
Scary! You'll have to turn the car off next time, lol! My day was a bit hectic today.
Post a Comment