Monday, September 14, 2009

I don't know what to say... Nobody hardly ever reads my blog. I'm having more fun on Facebook.

8 comments:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Fb is fun, but so are family updates :) Kevin always gets down when People don't comment on the blog. I have found that when people comment on my blog I am more inclined to comment on theirs, that and when I feel like I have something to contribute. I normally write things out and then delete them, thinking they just aren't important (Like I have done several times just now and am forcing myself to not delete it).

BrieAnn said...

Is your blog linked to your notes in facebook? A lot more people comment on my posts on facebook than they do on blogger. I guess because facebook is accessed more often than blogger.

Catherine Noorda said...

no i love your blog! keep posting.

Darrell and Alissa said...

Do you have a tracker? I read your blog when ever it's updated- I just don't alwasy comment. If you link it to fb then more will comment since they will already be signed in- blogger youo can read it with out being signed in. I had to stop doing fb as much- it's kind of addicting, before you know it 2 hours have gone by!! Said from expirience- poor kids are gettin ignored!:)

i said...

uh.... i do!!!!!!!!! :)

Darci Buhl said...

I totally read it. Keep posting. Facebook is fun though. A lot more fast paced:)

Allison Juarez said...

I read it!

Jill said...

I like FB too! It's quick and easy and has that nifty "like" button. I'll have to look for you. But blogs definitely fill a space and I love them too!