I just ate 5 cookies and now the ingredients for the other cookies I was going to make, got put away. The soft warm laundry that just toppled out of the dryer is going to have to sit; I am tired.
Little Justin Morris and his fam stopped by to visit today and he asked me, "Why do you want to lose weights?" I told him I had eaten too much sugar from Halloween through Thanksgiving and til Christmas and that I was very tired, didn't have a lot of energy, and was very grumpy. So I had decided to change my diet and get more exercise. That plan has been working great. And oy my goodness can I feel the difference when I eat too much candy or baked goods now!
Please, ladies, let us make wise choices and take good care of ourselves. Five cookies one day is not going to cause heart disease. However, it can make me tired and grumpy and not play with my children as much. Over many years it can have an impact. We are striving to be the best of the best. Just thought I'd share with you.
2 comments:
Sugar makes me grumpy too!!! But it is so good!
Could you eat a couple for me??
Post a Comment