Nice day today :) Thank you for all those who attended my coupon class last night. Wasn't it interesting? It has been a lot of fun shopping the last two months for me.
Other news of what we've been up to is painting a few rooms in our house. Yardwork. Gardening. We are currently preparing our home to [re]dedicate it. I need to go shopping for wallpaper borders and curtains, have the carpets cleaned. Have you heard of vinyl lettering? My sister-in-law Jackie is going to help me with that. If you have any beautiful home decorating tips and ideas, please tell me about them (this is totally Tiff Parrish's talent.)
And any reason you can think of to drop by this summer and go swimming with us would be wonderful! My children were in the pool four times a day last year.
5 comments:
Thank you SO much for letting me come last night. I am excited to get started.
And I love your house. You have so much space. I am envious. I want too see pictures of all the cute ideas you come up with! (Re)dedicating- what a neat idea...
Hey Audrey. Every time I want to come to these classes its on a night Darris works and Dawson has karate. Its a good thing my friend Amy is learning to be one of the people that teaches the class. I hope you had fun meeting my very good friend Jill.
we really want to come swimming in your backyard this summer. so fun. my boys love to swim during the summer so we try to go at least a few times a week. what could be better than going with our cousins?
Thanks for welcoming me into the vast sea of Noordas! We're coming to Vegas this weekend so hopefully i can meet more of my new family..
You are too cute Audrey! I am so jealous that you get to go decorating shopping!! I am just giddy thinking about it! SO FUN!!!!! What colors do you like? My sister in law has a vinyl lettering business and she does really good work! Let me know if I can help at all! Love your guts!
BTW- We really should try and hook up while I am in Vegas in May!
Post a Comment