Friday, September 5, 2008

Send A Birthday Wish My Way

It's my birthday on September 6th and if I could wish for anything, it would be to know how much my family and friends love me. I've known the best people who have impacted my life with their good examples that have helped me aspire to be better. If you could, just leave a note about an uplifting thought out of the time you have known me. That would mean so much :)

11 comments:

Jill said...

Happy, happy day, Audrey! I'm just getting to know you, but I have already been touched by your warm and generous nature. I can't wait to know you better.

i said...

Audrey...you are a very nurturing person. I love how one of your strongest desires is to be a good mommy...and you are! I love your straight forward and positive nature. You know just what to say to make even sensitive situations comfortable and to the point. I'm so blessed to have you as a dear friend!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Audrey. You are the most determine person I know that wants to stay on track and fights to hold onto the iron rod. I love how you never give up or lose your testimony -no matter what!

BrieAnn said...

Here's a random thought, one I've been meaning to share with you for a while - you be the judge of uplifting. ;) I don't really know if we've ever officially met. I'm one of Ben's cousins - on Sandy's side.

Onto the meat of this story: I used to horde all of the family pictures we'd get via birth announcements, graduations, Christmas cards, wedding stuff, etc. I put them all around the full length mirror I would get ready around each morning. The picture from your wedding announcement had prime location near the bottom, so it was always at eye level while I was doing my makeup. I pretty much have every aspect of that picture set to memory. I would sometimes "gaze into your eyes" - examining their depth. I've always thought you were/are beautiful.

A Happy Birthday Wish is on its way to you from me.

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

You are such an amazing Mother and Friend. I am glad we know each other. I hope you have a fabulous Birthday!!!! We all love you!

Mortensen Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope your birthday is GREAT! I hope you had a wonderful day with your family. Love Ya, Liz :)

Mortensen Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope your birthday is GREAT! I hope you had a wonderful day with your family. Love Ya, Liz :)

K said...

Aud!!!!! =) Happy, happy, happy, happy birthday to a VERY happy, happy, happy person! =) I love how compassionate and passionate you are with people, the gospel, and family. Love yer stinkin guts, bday girl!! =) Kali

1..2..3..Painter Team said...

Hmm. Audrey-you are soo open & FUN FUN FUN! I love hanging out wiht you when I lived in Vegas. Have a great Birthday!

Larae Taylor Merritt said...

Okay this a couple of days late! Happy Birthday Audrey! I hope you had a great one! I remeber when I first met you how excited I was for Ben to find such a good person to marry. You guys scame up for some July holiday. We went and watched fireworks downtown. I was pregnant with Aaron.

Darci Buhl said...

better late than never...Happy Birthday Audrey!