Sunday, August 31, 2008

My New Style

My son is so cute. He picked this bright orange t-shirt out for Ben to wear to work. Ben's like, "I can't wear that to work." So Elijah said to me, "Okay mom, you wear it instead." How am I going to turn my little guy down? What do I have to do all day but be a stay-at-home mommy? So I wore it and I actually liked the color on me. It was cheerful and energizing!

So, here are the pictures of my hair cut & style. I didn't want it shorter. I just got more volume.
Of course I went home and redid it with the roller brush and blowdryer the next day. I think I'll staighten it tomorrow. It's really fun!

11 comments:

Catherine Noorda said...

that is so gorgeous on you. i want my hair like that!

Larae Taylor Merritt said...

Your hair looks great! It's so pretty. Makes me want a new hair style.

Tara said...

I love that look! The color is great on you.

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Oh yeah, that is pretty!

Darci Buhl said...

Love your hair! You're so cute, Audrey.

Darrell and Alissa said...

So cute!!! Love the orange shirt too!

Jill said...

Love it! It looks so pretty.

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

My parent's were in town for Labor Day. Kali wasn't able to come down because she had a lot of work to do. Normally we go on vacation with My parent's and occasionally Kevin's parents. This year we didn't though, and money was way tight. I would love to get together. Want to do just us and the kids or as families? I hate the term Dirty blonde, but my hair isn't just blonde and isn't just brown.

Angie Larkin said...

You have fabulous hair! You can't mess it up! You look like a glamorous mermaid.

i said...

Stunning.

K said...

Ah yeah, girl (my lil model friend)! Love it!!