Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What in the Hair am I Going to do With It?

I have a hair appointment this Friday and I need to get my hair cleaned up/ shaped up. It's long and heavy. I don't necessarily want more layers, but I want more volume at the top, maybe the long bangs. So here are some pics to illustrate the idea I have.
With hair pulled back.
This is my favorite, it looks like it was roller-brush blow dried and then slightly flat-ironed.
This one has too many layers at the bottom, but I like the fullness at the top.
This is with no bangs. I wouldn't part mine in the middle though.
This is what I have to work with. Isn't he handsome?

7 comments:

Tara said...

I like every style you pictured here. Good luck and be sure to post an "after" photo!

Catherine Noorda said...

i could picture the blond one on you. it would look awesome on your face. let me know how it goes. lets get the kids together.

Larae Taylor Merritt said...

Isn't change fun? I am getting my hair wacked too. I like the 2nd photo of Ashley Tisdell. It will look pretty on you. Good luck.

brightonislove said...

I like the blonde picture. i think that would look really good on you :)

thecustercrew said...

I agree with everyone. I like the blonde one. I think it would look great on you. I've been trying to grow mine out so I could do something new, but I am getting sick of it. Maybe I should try out Kyle's style for a while. JK

Jill said...

Yep, definately the second one with the long bangs! Very cute. I can't wait to see what you decide on and hear how you like it.

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

My hair could use some work. I will have to check if I still have your number. I thought it changed when you moved for some reason. I'd love to get together though!