Monday, August 25, 2008

School's IN!

I cannot believe it! It didn't hit me until the bus pulled up to our house. Elijah has been at school for only an hour and a half and I've allready taken a nap since then. I feel so relaxed now, but I still have 3 hours til he comes home. What in the world am I going to do with my time???
I can clean, read a book... Did anybody else feel this way after sending their child(ren) to school today? I'm so ecstatic I could go decorate for the Holidays or something.

3 comments:

Mortensen Family said...

Two of my three kids have been in school for two weeks now. I still feel that way. I LOVE IT!! I just have my 3 year old now. I am still finding ways to spend my time :)

Anonymous said...

No Audrey, I don't know what you feel like.....because I have your children the rest of the day!!! But I love it, even the ones that tell me on the first day of school,
"No, I don't want to. I'd rather sit in time out!" :) The joys of teaching.

thecustercrew said...

It is a lot quieter around my house since school startes. Just me and Conner during the day. I do have to spend a lot more time playing with Conner to keep him occupied. It's ok though, I don't mind playing cars and playdough. It keeps me young.