The most important purpose I have is to love, care for, and nurture my husband and children. Anything that takes precedence over them is a deterrant from my ultimate goal. ~Audrey Taylor
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Townhouse for Rent!!!
We own a two-bedroom, 1 1/2 bathroom, townhouse close to UNLV (Desert Inn and Eastern) that we would like to find a tenant for. If you know anyone who is looking for a home and a good ward, please pass this info along to them!!!
Oh man, I can't even tell you how much I'd love to move into your townhome!! I wish! Oh, and I miss you terribly!!! Thanks for posting on my blog and thanks for being so dang freakin' awesome. You always lift people and make them feel better! =) Love ya. Kali
1 comment:
Oh man, I can't even tell you how much I'd love to move into your townhome!! I wish! Oh, and I miss you terribly!!! Thanks for posting on my blog and thanks for being so dang freakin' awesome. You always lift people and make them feel better! =) Love ya. Kali
Post a Comment