Friday, August 22, 2008

Threes Tidbits...

Good Things Come in 3's

3 Joys
-The love we feel in our home.
-Nursing baby Tiffany; okay she's nine months old!
-When Ben comes home from work.

3 Fears
-That I'll be tortured for my religion one day.
-That we will have a major war with nuclear weapons.
-That I won't have enough food storage or water.

3 Goals
-Speak Spanish.
-Play piano.
-Go on a couples mission.

3 Current Obsessions
-Books or talks on tape.
-Sewing.
-My blog.

3 Surprising Facts
-I'm an 8th degree blue belt in Karate.
-I am 35 lbs heavier than when I got married 9 years ago.
-I used to be petrified to sing in front of people, now I enjoy doing that.

I tag: Darci Buhl, Natali McKee, Jill Menning

2 comments:

Jill said...

I relate to so many of these and I am totally impressed by the karate one! My kids just started and I just love watching them.

Anonymous said...

If you run out of food storage you can come over to my house. I'll share. :) Okay what's this tag thing? I saw it on anothers BLOG as well....you have to explain to the newbees. Love you!