The most important purpose I have is to love, care for, and nurture my husband and children. Anything that takes precedence over them is a deterrant from my ultimate goal. ~Audrey Taylor
Friday, May 16, 2008
STOLEN BACKPACK!!
Ben woke up this morning and said, "I think my backpack was stollen out of my car last night." So he went to work and at 8 a.m. I got a phone call from a man who said he found some things that belonged to Ben Taylor. He and his wife arrived early to their eye doctor appointment so they decided to go for a walk and they found Ben's scriptures, checkbook, and folders in some bushes. They said they were LDS, too, and got our phone number from the checkbook. So I stuffed my barefoot babies in the car and drove over there to pick up Ben's things. When he got home this afternoon we drove around the area to look for the backpack. He found it on the sidewalk but said the flash drive was not in the front pocket. So he searched the sidewalk on foot while I followed him in the car, looking for this little thing because it had all of our family Trust documents on it, and a talk he had been preparing. We didn't find it and then when he checked the rest of the backpack he found it. Whoever stole the backpack took the flash drive out and put it back. I think Ben was dang lucky to have recovered everything especially since this is the second time it was taken from his car and returned from the phone number on our checkbook!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lucky? I dunno? I think someone is watchin out for you guys. I glad it was all recovered...
I'm glad they dumped the stuff where you could find it and not in a dumpster!!! Amazing! I guess it's time to bring the backpack inside to keep down the curiosity of the thieves!
Post a Comment