1. What is his name? Benjamin Carl Taylor
2. Who eats more? HIM
3. Who said I love you first? I did, and I was kind of discouraged when it took him awhile to respond the same to me. Now that we've been married for almost 9 yrs, I know it usually does take him a while when he's formulating something important to say.
4. Who is taller? I would have to be 6'3" to be taller than Ben.
5. Who is smarter? Welp, Ben is slower but he's wiser.
6. Who is more sensitive? ME, I'm overly sensitive. He's kind of defensive but according to popular LDS author and speaker Dr. John Lund, that's a guy thing.
7. Who does the laundry? Me, I call myself Margarita. I hope that's not offensive to anyone.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me, but since our matress is as old as our lives together, we both tend to roll into the middle.
9. Who pays the bills? Ben pays via online billpay. Probably is why I spend too much. I don't know what's going on.
10. Who cooks more? ME! I love to cook, it's like one of my favorite things.
11. What meals do you cook together? Chicken Enchilladas because we shred the meat together (gets done faster) and one of us holds the tortilla while the other one scoops the filling in. It's kind of sexy.
12. Who is more stubborn? Me, and he says Rachel takes after me.
13. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Me because I'm the imperfect one.
14. Who is more clean? Neither one of us. We're average but when it comes to personal hygiene, Ben is because his breath is never bad, his sweat doesn't stink, and me I just go work out at the gym and come home and carry on the day. It's disgusting but I can't pamper myself with two showers a day.
15. Who has more siblings? I have 5 biological and 8 adopted coming from 2 different families I was raised in. Ben's parents had 11 children.
16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Me of course, until it's something that matters!
17. What do you like to do together? Go out to dinner, go in the spa after all the kidlets are asleep.
18. Who eats more sweets? Well I love to bake you see. So... my 30 extra pounds after Tiff was born are mostly due specifically to sweet intake.
19. Guilty pleasures? huh? I guess eating chocolate
20. How did you meet? at a service project in Red Rock Canyon that the institute was doing.
21. Who asked who out first? That is a funny story. I said, what are you doing Saturday...because we're going on a group date and you can be Hannah's date. I ended up liking him around that time but couldn't do anything about it. As soon as that group date was over, he asked me out to a 4th of July baseball game.
22. Who kissed who first? Ben kissed me!
23. Who proposed? I did. No, Ben knelt on one knee and took my hand in his, "Will you be my wife, will you be the mother of my children, will you marry me?"
24. His best features? Green eyes, soft lips, and GHETTO BOOTIE!
25. What is his greatest quality? Dedicated to live worthily and hold priesthood righteously, and those are the most important things in a husband to me!
I tag Darci and Julie
1 comment:
Hey Margarita. I am glad that you found me through Tara. It was fun getting to meet you through the four white dresses program. I was noticing when you were up there that you have a brilliant smile. This was fun to read. Now I know a little more about you...
Post a Comment