Hey family and Friends,
Here is a little clip for the upcoming Stake Relief Society Program for the Paradise Stake. You are all invited to attend. It is Saturday May 17th 10:30 a.m. at the Tropicana & Burnham chapel. This is one of my talents. I love to sing and act!
6 comments:
Thanks for sharing! You'll do wonderfully! I loved it.
Audrey
It was fun to read about our little life. Between your "smile at the computer & Best Buy" I get to see your kids grow up. I miss you
You did so good! Sad to miss it- good luck!
The cool, hip Sis. Taylor has a blog. Wow! And the fact I found it blog stalking - crazy. Looks like you're doing great! And now you have THREE kids. Holy moly - your fam is growing big time! They are so cute!
Check out "my" family blog
jennmarx.blogspot.com; or the "marx" family blog at ronandkimmarx.blogspot.com
Audrey,
Feel free to add me to your blog. I love staying connected with people through the blogging world. I will do the same.
Looks like you have your hands full with a busy family. Your kids are cute!
We are excited for this baby girl but there are so many changes in our lives right now it is so overwhelming all happening at once. Caden and this baby are spaced so far apart I am a little nervous to do the baby thing again but I am sure it will all come flooding back when she comes.
Talk to you soon.
Tara
Good luck! What a talent. I wish I could sing!!! Cute kids!
Post a Comment