The most important purpose I have is to love, care for, and nurture my husband and children. Anything that takes precedence over them is a deterrant from my ultimate goal. ~Audrey Taylor
Audrey!!! I'm so glad we can now keep in touch via blog. Your kids are dang cute and you are a great Mom. I guess I figure that we have more info than our parents did and we aren't too messed up. As long as we love our kids and do our best, that's what matters. Hope you had a Happy Mothers Day. Talk to you soon!
3 comments:
Wow- she is so big! She looks so much like ben used to!
Audrey!!! I'm so glad we can now keep in touch via blog. Your kids are dang cute and you are a great Mom. I guess I figure that we have more info than our parents did and we aren't too messed up. As long as we love our kids and do our best, that's what matters. Hope you had a Happy Mothers Day. Talk to you soon!
She is beautiful.
Post a Comment