The most important purpose I have is to love, care for, and nurture my husband and children. Anything that takes precedence over them is a deterrant from my ultimate goal. ~Audrey Taylor
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Baby Taylor
We are having another baby and just found out today it is a girl!!
I voted for Kelsey Louise cause the Louise part is a nickname for another of my nieces and it is so fun to say with emotion! You know we tend to use middle names only when we're angry and such! Try it. You'll like it!
I know that girl look on the ultrasound all too well. Girls are the best. You know the Noorda curse? 1 boy 3 girls. My parents, matt, me, you. Im sure there are more. I guess Moses is out!
Oh my gosh, what awesome ultrasound pictures!! I don't know how I missed this post earlier. I hope you are feeling well - pregnancy can be hard but looking at all those precious pics makes you remember that the misery is SO very much worth the end product. :)
So I'm way behing the times here but I just saw your blog and found out your having another baby. Congratulations! I hope everything's going well with you guys and the pregnancy
8 comments:
What?!? A GIRL?? Are you completely shocked? That's so exciting...you make cute girls. Congrats!
Thanks Darc, I'm in love with my babies!!! I would have been shocked but at 13 wks the ultrasound tech said it might be a girl...
What great pictures!!!! She's adorable. I can tell. ;)
I voted for Kelsey Louise cause the Louise part is a nickname for another of my nieces and it is so fun to say with emotion! You know we tend to use middle names only when we're angry and such! Try it. You'll like it!
I know that girl look on the ultrasound all too well. Girls are the best. You know the Noorda curse? 1 boy 3 girls. My parents, matt, me, you. Im sure there are more. I guess Moses is out!
Audrey & Ben,
Congrats. That is so cool that you guys are having another baby. We are so happy for you.
Oh my gosh, what awesome ultrasound pictures!! I don't know how I missed this post earlier. I hope you are feeling well - pregnancy can be hard but looking at all those precious pics makes you remember that the misery is SO very much worth the end product. :)
So I'm way behing the times here but I just saw your blog and found out your having another baby. Congratulations! I hope everything's going well with you guys and the pregnancy
Post a Comment