We had so much fun that the girls were exhausted before dinner.
No television today was the consequence of bickering children, so we had to get out the big gun, or water gun, and slip'n'slide!!
"Handprints on the Wall"
"Six Pack"
"Ringlets"
I smooshed a pincher bug and Elijah asked me why Heavenly Father makes things that can hurt us. My answer was, "We don't live in the Garden of Eden here! We have to learn to stay away from certain things." It turned into a game of "Pinchyer Bum", very fun =)
Sis. Knipple gave me a book of file folder games to make. I worked on this for two days and was very pleased at how it turned out as I never give myself credit for beingn artistic and creative.
So much fun in such little time. I love my life and family.
No comments:
Post a Comment