I have not started my period. I have had all negative preg tests. I have had a tiny bit of pink discharge. I'm going in tomorrow morning for a blood test.
My emotions are so up and down. (Not because of the hormones.) I want to be pregnant and sometimes I am so sure that I am, but then I think I'm not.
Just send me a positive test or a period!!! Waiting is torture!
5 comments:
oooooh. Keep us posted. I hope its a baby thats coming and not a period!
That is exactly how I am feeling!
Good luck! Waiting is so hard!
I totally know how you feel. But sometimes the stress of wanting to be pregnant cause your period not to come. Just remember you are on the Lords timeline and not yours. He will bless you. Good luck with your blood test. But also relax, enjoy who you are and what you have.
-Sharon
Waiting is the hardest part! I hope it's a baby. We need another one in this family, it's been a while!
Post a Comment