Monday, May 18, 2009

Goals, Purposes, and Sowing

Goal: Children talking and playing nicely without hitting and whinning.
Purpose: To have the Spirit grace our home in more abundance.
Sowing: Unplug the television, involve kids in household chores and other recreational activities.

Tag: Jill Menning, Larae Merritt, and Lesli Ray

5 comments:

Jill said...

Hmm. I like this. I'll give it some thought and post something later today.

Larae Taylor Merritt said...

Very good goal, I wish you luck! I will have to think as well!

Tiffany said...

Awesome GOAL!!!!!! I am going to try it!!! xoxoxo

Angie Larkin said...

It was so nice to see you the other day. I have always been sort of a shy person when it comes to making new friends, so I really felt special that you made time to come over when we have never really done something like that. You are a great lady! I always have the impression that you are a mover...a doer...a person who is trying to do better and taking risks and trying new things to accomplish that. I admire that.

i said...

i love how you are always striving to improve!!! what a great inspiration!