The most important purpose I have is to love, care for, and nurture my husband and children. Anything that takes precedence over them is a deterrant from my ultimate goal. ~Audrey Taylor
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Confession
I ate TOO MANY jelly beans today and NO fruits or vegetables!
I also played in the sand, ran barefoot in the grass, and swung on the swings with the wind blowing my freshly curled hair everywhere. I loved it!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I wish I could have joined you, Audrey. You are so fun. Think of the adventures we could have together.
5 comments:
I wish I could have joined you, Audrey. You are so fun. Think of the adventures we could have together.
I love days like that!!
Days like that make everything fall into perspective.
I haven't done any jam yet. We need to find time to get together.
Dang.... I MISSED OUT!!!!!!! Sounds like your day was pretty fun!
Post a Comment