Friday, February 13, 2009

Bloody Knuckles

My knuckles bled, my biceps are sore, I've lost 7 pounds now since the beginning of the year, and guess what? I passed my green belt test! Yes, I am now a 6th degree Green Belt in Western Tang Soo Do Karate :)

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

My knuckles hurt!!!!! Congrats to you!!!!!

Angie Larkin said...

Good for you! I am so sorry I didn't see your comment about wanting to come to the party till just now. I wasn't in charge, my friend was, but you totally could have come! Next time we get a park thing going I'll be sure to ask you along...what is your number?

Anonymous said...

Good Job!!! I am so jealous lol

thecustercrew said...

Congratulations. That is such a great accomplishment. You should be really proud of yourself.

K said...

WHOOO HOOO! That's awesome Auds!!! =) CONGRATS!! Kali