Tiffanoodles turned one year old on November 7th! Here are some pics of her party and a few other ones to show you how cute my little bug is!
Yum Yum Crumb on my face!
Getting all pretty in my bow and my dress!
On the very day of my party, there I was just taking a nap and when I woke up, there wers like 400 people in my house!
I'm eating my birthday cake!
I'm sporting my pigtails.
Mommy's helping me hit my piniata.
I didn't know what to do with the candles so the others kids blew them out for me... (most of them before the song was over!)This girl usually has something in her mouth to bite on. She always has a smile on her face. She is still my little munchkin who nurses and sleeps cuddled up with me in the early hours of each morning. One year ago, she was born at home. Time goes by so quickly, it's the experiences we have and the people we share them with that brings us great memories and much joy.
7 comments:
I know I tell you this all the time but,you have a beautiful family. I love each and everyone of you. You are a wonderful mother.
Hi Audrey! It's Tiffany Parrish and you commented on my blog! So we totally know the same people. So you totally look so familiar to me! HELP! I am sure we have met but having 2 kids can erase memories.
She is such a cutie!!!!
She is such a sweet girl!! She was all smiles and let me hold her when we visited. I am sorry we weren't able to come. I was still not feeling well (I completely forgot to call!!! I am so sorry) and Kevin took the kids so I could get some rest that day. I am glad everything went well and you had a great time.
I just got my ticket for Twilight tonight on Fandango, it comes to 11.50 if you still wanted to go. I got it for the Eastern and 215 theater. I am not sure if that is too far out for you or not.
http://www.fandango.com/twilight_116469/movietimes?date=11/21/2008
You have to click the orange Tickets box and then click the 9:30 showing to be able to get the ticket. (Regal Colonnade 14)
Hi Audrey,
So I'm going to try to leave a comment again and hopefully hear back from you!! I was so glad to hear we know some of the same people after all these years. Julie and Kira Barney. Well anyway Vegas is so big yet so small. So I am glad I have found you and hope you will check out my blogspot and get in touch with us! My hubby also knows your hubby from HS/church Crazy.
By the way it's Brittney Velo (Rhodes) shannonandbrittneyrhodes.blogspot.com Hope to hear from ya!
So cute! I love first birthdays!!!
Post a Comment