I love it when all the kids are sitting together so nicely :)
Tiffany LOVES babies.
Elijah and Rachel climbing over each other on the couch.
Me! Doing the daily routine of business.
Rachel, not covered in dirt.
Elijah sharing some love with mom.
We weer playing with the settings on the camera. Elijah looks so cute here!
Elijah playing at his train table. He looks so handsome in a white shirt.
So does this guy!!!
I LOVE this pic with her mouth hanging open and her arms hugging the blanket tightly.
The baking bug has bitten me. This was a practice peppermint chiffon cake I made to prepare for Tiffany's birthday. I also covered some pretzels with white chocolate and ground peppermint candies, yum yum!




2 comments:
What nice pics. You are so good to take lots of pics. I need to take them more often.
Its fun to peek into your life. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment