I am here; I have been super busy with things... I few weeks ago I met a woman at the park with her family. We started walking in the mornings togehter and I invited her to the General Releif Society Broadcast and General Conference and church and so on. I have been very busy with her - Exhausted. She is currently taking the discussions.I am trying to get our townhouse rented. We've been paying the mortgage on it for 9 months now with no one in there. I hope we find someone soon.
I love this Fall weather, I've been in the baking and candy making mood lately. I think I'm going to break down and buy a holiday sweater for the first time this year.
Yesterday was a very sad day for a little 6-year-old boy in our valley. A man entered his home at 7 a.m. tied his mother up and kidnapped him at gunpoint. This little boy has been missing since then and I am mindful of him all the time. I pray for this little boy, his name is Cole. You know, our children are beautiful and good. I just have one constant prompting in my mind, "Never leave your children alone." Not that this boy was alone inside the house, but I just always want to be near my kids. Even when I'm trying to get something done and they are annoying me. I've been so tired lately and snappy, so I feel bad when I yell at one of my kids and they go crying off. I say, "Come back here, I'm sorry. Do you need a hug? You can watch me stir the fudge..." This is what I look like when I'm tired and snappy:
Another thing I've been doing lately is reading, reading, reading. Two Chris Stewart books volumes 4 and 5 of The Great and Terrible. His 6th and final one just came out, but I'm already reading God Wants A Powerful People by Sheri Dew. I have this Relief Socity book about all of our modern day RS Presidents. (Not that we had ancient ones or anything.) So I've got a lot to study.Anyway, I stayed home from karate Monday night to have FHE and we carved pumpkins. Ben is the carving artist. I washed the seeds, coated them in cinnamon and sugar, and baked them. Here is a picture of Ben's work. I know, he's good...


Tiffany's birthday is coming up. She was born Nov 7, 2007. We will be having a party for her. Not sure where or when, probably will be at our house. So keep that in mind.
Elijah filled up another sticker chart at home with good bahavior. He earned this cool airplane and he was pretty proud of it!
I love ya family and friends,
Audrey (and please pray for that little boy who has been kidnapped. I don't know him but I hope he is okay.)
12 comments:
I am aslo behind on blog posts. It seems to be a busy time right now. We live close to where that little boy was taken and it is very sad. He is also in our prayers. Good to see all you are up to.
are you pregnant is that why your tired or just so worn out? at least you get to see ben on a regular basis i havent seen rod barley all week because hes so busy.
Pregnant?! Let's start that rumor! That is so sad about that little boy- I hope he's ok, and they find him quickly- and alive! People are sick! I can't believe Fifi will be one already! Wow- it's been that long huh?! Can't wait to see you guys when we get there!
you are such a good mommy audrey!
love you!
you sure sound as productive as a bee! doesn't it feel wonderful to help someone learn about the gospel!?! i love the pumpkins, awesome weather and sock friends!
You have been slackin with your post. It looks like you' ve been having too much fun.
So much fun Audrey! Cute pictures, even cuter kids!
I want to carve pumpkins too!!! It is so sad about the little boy. It is even worse that they really wanted his grandpa or a lot of money and they took him instead. He is Tanner's age and with the blonde hair everytime I see him it freaks me out.
Audrey I am sooprod of your spirituality. You are such a TRUE christian not just the Sunday kind. I have read the boy is found. How scary this lifw is How was the book by Sherry Dew?
We all get tired and snappy. The problem comes when we don't realize that we are tired and snappy. You do, so you are ahead of the game!!!!
funny and true..... I'm at school right now at a large row of computers and I hear some beautiful LDS Music. I'm thinking who else here is LDS where is that music coming from? then I realize it's my computer!!!! it's coming from your blog!!! I was just getting ready to ask the whole room who was LDS.
my favorite part of that whole post was..."This is what I look like when I'm tired and snappy." You are adorable.
Post a Comment