Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Stinkin' Tag

Do you people actually enjoy reading these things? I usually skip them when I'm reading people's blogs. I know, a dangerous confession to make. Well, I've been tagged so here goes...


How long have you been married? 9 years in November!!

Where were you married? the Las Vegas NV Temple

Honeymoon? Ben's not too sneaky. Before we were married I saw the airline tickets sitting out on a counter to San Diego. We stayed in a cozy bed and breakfast :)

How old is your spouse? 33 on Sept 19th

Kids? 3 beatiful babes

Who eats more? we both just eat a lot
Who said I love you first? me, I'm a good communicator of my feelings, a very open person.

Who is taller? Ben is, he's 6'3" and I'm 5'7"

Who sings better? I have been singing in our chior for the last several years. I have an awesome home video of Ben singing kareoke we should all get together and watch. It's pretty entertaining. You would all get good stomach exercise.
Who is smarter? Ben, very intelligent. He's a quiet civil engineer.
Who controls the T.V. remote? We've lost the batteries, so we take turns getting up to adjust the volume.

Whose temper is worse? MINE, not that I yell every day, more like every three days.

Who does the laundry? no one
Who does the dishes? both, Ben does them at night and when he doesn't, I do them in the morning.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We follow the rule, "the sister on the left". Just kidding, I do.

Who cooks dinner? ME, I love to cook. That's why I'm 25 lbs overweight. That and I just had a baby 10 months ago.

Who is more stubborn? Both, I think Ben is more sometimes. I'm just opinionated, which is why he is also more intelligent.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me, Ben likes to argue his point.

Who has more siblings? Ben has 11 natural siblings from ONE set of parents... I have a different story. I'll save it for another survey.
Who wears the pants in the family? I do when it comes to the children. Ben does when it comes to me.
Okay I'll admitt it. I had fun doing this survey. I'm going to stop this vicious chain right now and not tag anyone though. So, what interesting thing did you learn about me??

5 comments:

Catherine Noorda said...

i really liked reading that. i didn't know that you liked to cook. or that ben was stubborn and argues his point. he's so reserved whenever i see him. i love you guys!

cat

Mortensen Family said...

I love reading tags. They are really fun and interesting. Thanks for being such a good sport :)

Larae Taylor Merritt said...

Well I iknow what we are doing for entertainment if we end up going to Vegas for Thanksgiving, I want to watch Ben singing! I can't picture Ben arguing his point. He's always quiet, even whenwe were young Ben was the only one I didn't fight with.

Anonymous said...

Ben argue I would of never guessed that. I grew up with Ben and he was so so so so quiet. Hey Ben it's Shannon from Crestwood ward I use to live with Brother Englehart. The real crazy part is my wife knows your wife from Cheyenne High School and they were good friends. Hope as is well with you and your family...

Shannon

i said...

i think you are so fun audrey...no one does the laundry here either!