Never fails. I try to take a nap on the couch when Rachel is distracted by cartoons and she meanders over to my eyeballs, lifting the lids, slapping my face saying, "wuk up!" As soon as we get in the car, she zonks completely out! You could put her on a roller coaster and she wouldn't wake up... well maybe. Here we are grocery shopping~



Funny little girl, huh?
8 comments:
Mean mom. You could have at least gotten her a pillow to sleep on. :)
look at the food all over her! at first i thought she was a doll and not your real girl. how funny is that. are you or ben deep sleepers like she is?
Classic! I have definitely attempted the same thing before, unfortunately my gets don't sleep anywhere near that well.
Um, in my defense, I gave her my purse as a pillow!
That's so funny. My kids would never do that. I wish they were heavy sleepers. At least she is good while you shop.
haha that is so funny!
ps i like your background....its oddly familiar ;)
That is GREAT!! What an easy shopper- my problem is I would loose her under the groceries eventually!
What a cute little girl. I can't believe she stays asleep like that.
Post a Comment