
This is what Rachel so proudly handed me as she walked down the stairs, "beautified".

Yep, from head...

...to toes...

This is what was left.

Sometimes it's lotion, dirt, or even babywash that Rachel smears all over herself; I just dip her back into the bathtub. But today it was the vasoline! This will not wash out easily.
8 comments:
WOW, Have fun with that one!!
Yep, Katy did that once. Ugh. And desitin. Anna prefers Peanut Butter:)
The best way to get i out is Dawn dish soap- it really cut's through the grease! Sadly I know from expirience! Good luck!
I'm sorry, that's awful! We have only had one child try that. It was Becca. She did it with mentholatum, needless to say from the first swipe she didn't like it. It has a terrible smell! She didn't continue! Good luck!
Oh mercy, mercy me. Have fun with that. Perhaps the detergent action of dishsoap will dissolve the sludge?
Don't you just love kids! Okay here's my sales pitch on Iron Man. The main character starts off as a male chauvinistic pig, something tragic happens to him that changes his perspective on life......and he drives a really cool car. Ben will like it too.
Oh. My. Gosh. I would die.
eleni did that when she was like 20 mos & honestly took 3 days to get it all out.
Post a Comment