Sunday, September 21, 2008

Extended-Family Fun

Sorry I haven't posted in a week. My brother Spencer Noorda got married yesterday to Amber Luks. They are both spiritually mature and prepared for married life. They are both great people, intelligent, and beautiful, too. I can't wait for the babies to come along! We are so excited because they will live here for a year before applying to med school. Their sealing was so neat and the reception was lots of fun. We stayed out til 10:00 with all three kidlets. I just wanted my kids to have the opportunity to dance. Ben never said anything about getting home because he had to be at meetings the next morning. He was so patient and let us have fun, and he was up at 5 a.m. today. I love him so much. We are having a Taylor Family dinner at our house tonight because Ben's b-day was Friday. So sorry I don't have pictures of anything from this weekend. I just was having too much fun to stop and pull my camera out. Well, I love my family and friends!

1 comment:

Catherine Noorda said...

i feel the same way about seeing all the noorda family. it was just so great to all be together at the wedding on saturday. i'm so glad your parents are finally home.

happy birthday ben!