
Elijah 4 yrs. old, he asked me to blow dry his hair today. It's because he sees me do mine and Rachels.

Rachel 2 yrs. old, she was so tired and hungry by this time that I had to sit a foot away from her to get her to take a picture. She's a mama's girl.

Tiffany 8 mos. old, we didn't mean for her to fall asleep, but I fed her while we were waiting and she zonked out.

This last pose is contemporary. I've never had a picture done like this before, but I LIKE IT!
13 comments:
Awe...such wonderful pictures!!! It's amazing that all 3 of the munchkins looks so wonderful. HOORAY!
Your pictures are amazing, I love the last one of you and Ben. My blog address is:
http://kevinatalimckee.blogspot.com/
When I made my Recipe Blog, I didn't want random people to be able to click on my profile and get to my personal blog so that is probably why you can't get to it.
Beautiful pictures! They did such a good job. you guys look great.
I love your pictures! Such a cute family. Tiffany looks like a little angel in her picture:) Oh, and I love your blog. I'm so glad that you update it often. Isnt it fun?
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures. What a cute family.
I had a great time seeing you when I was in Las Vegas. I can't wait until the reunion. See you soon.
Your family pictures are very cute! I can believe you have 3 kids! I am not that brave yet. That is a very cool picture of you and Ben.
Cute family pics! I can't believe Elijah is so big! We went private, send me an email: abouttomorrow at hotmail dot com, and I'll invite! :)
They are soo good! Casey & I need to get our family picture done...the last one we had done was when Dylan was 3 months old! I need my hair to look better tho!
Audrey!! You have the most beautiful family!! Miss you!!
Such CUTE pictures!! The kids are so big- it makes me so sad to see how quick they are growing- They are going to give me very strange looks the next time I see them when I call them all their cute nicknames!
AUDS!!! Remember how you're the most amazing person EVER??? Okay, so I'm so excited that I have found your blog and that you have three of the most beautiful children in the world. I love that you have a pool and pool parties with Gospel Doctrine classes. I TOTALLy know how it feels when you feel 'unimportant' and need a BFF (I've needed a BFF for a few years...but HELLO! AUDREY TAYLOR is anything BUT unimportant) and wanting to know that your imprint on the world is not going to the dogs. That's interesting about Elijah's dream. I just have had so many thoughts about your lovely blog. Mostly I just miss you and am amazed by you! =) Love ya! Kali
P.S. write me at lafsalott at hot male dot com and I'll add you to the list. =)
What a cute little family. You guys look awsome.
What a beautiful family! I like the "artsy" one of you two at the end as well..... You're still so pretty! :-)
Post a Comment