I made pumpkin bread, yum yum!
This is what the house looks like (not a milestone...)
Coming in for a movie after swimming; that's why they're all half naked.
Tiffany can hold her own bottle of juice now, she's still nursing.
Her brother put a build a bear backpack on her!
Eating a banana pop.
They're all banana pop heads!
First visit to the dentist....
Guess how many cavities they found???
6 on Elijah, 0 on Rach.
Rachel made lots of girl friends during Elijah's rec center class. She's the 3rd one from the left.
She doesn't quite have enough hair on the sides to do a french braid, but we can do this!*I also spoke in church on Sunday about Russell M. Nelson's conference talk Salvation and Exaltation. I haven't spoken for 5 years!!! It felt good.
We're in swim lessons right now, but when they are over, I'm getting a hair trim and will be getting ready to see all of my high school brothas and sistas at our 10 year reunion!!! Can you believe it already? So that's what we've been up to.
5 comments:
The pumpkin bread sounds good and now I want to make banana pops with the kids :)
Hi Audrey!! It's Sara, Shawna's friend. That's for the comment on my blog. Your blog is great and I love all the pictures of your kids. Shawna was just talking about how great you are and how you really have your hands full :).
I forgot to leave a message about your family pics. They are so cute. What a great family. I can't wait to see you again. Have a great rest of the summer.
I bet you guys are LOVING the pool! What lucky kiddos. I think I'm going to have to get a nana pop now!
I can't believe how fast they are growing up!
Post a Comment