Saturday, June 28, 2008

Taylor Family Swim Party

Bro in law, Christian used to surf the coasts of Washington State where he grew up. Thanks for bringing the board Christian!
Benihana taking a plunge into the cool water.
A floating Rachel.
This is Rachel and Conner. They are six months apart and I think they look and sound like twins.
There's our spud!

Tanner did NOT want to wear pink goggles, but they were the only ones we had.
Hi cutie.


Didn't your Aunt Alissa give that suit to you?
Like half of their day was spent at the table eating.
Robin and the black glasses.



Rock n Roll dude Logan.
Cheeeeese.
I have two pocsicles... hick!
Chocolate goh-tee
Kisses kisses!



Sandra came late, but she was bidding on a house across the street from Kymber and Christian and she got it today!!!!
Hot mama Kymber layin out by the pool, twisted her OTHER ankle taking out trash yestersday.
This is a cute pic of Kymber and Christian.
Kids in playing at the train table after a long swim.
Tiffany is so darling.
We had so much fun. I didn't capture a picture of David, Shanae and Brayden. They came and left early. Shanae is 4 and ahalf mos preg with a boy. They are thinking about the name Noah.





5 comments:

i said...

Looks like LOTS of fun...wish I wasn't so lazy these days. I missed a good thing. My kid's dip in our 1 ft kiddie pool didn't compare I'm sure!

Darci Buhl said...

so fun! I want to come and swim. Oh, and I love the boob comment on my page. I swear, your comments always make me laugh so hard.

Darrell and Alissa said...

So sad to have missed that fun get together! I do have to say, those are not the most flattering picture's of Mom and Robyn!;) I cracked up about Robyn and those dang sunglasses! Oh, the swim suit actually came from Kymber- she bought it for one of her babies, but let me use it for Carly since, well you know, since they are being chickens and won't have a baby! Do you have mono?

Larae Taylor Merritt said...

I wish we could have been there. I bet it nice aving a pool when it is soooo hat there!

Perrero Clan said...

I LOVE summertime! With swimming, sunshine, and fudgesicles (sp?).