Thursday, June 19, 2008

Love the water!

Rachel cruises in this shaded "bug-float".
Elijah started swim class this week and as you can see, he has really taken to the water! He is also proud of his new Thomas the Train Trunks.
Tiffany plays in her exersaucer. We splash her once in a while to keep her extra cool.
I just sit in the shade next to Tiff and read. Today is the official beginning of Summer in Las Vegas!


3 comments:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Audrey!!! It is Natali. I am so glad I found your blog. I haven't read any of it yet, I will have to catch up. It is great to see your family.

Larae Taylor Merritt said...

That looks soo fun. I wish I had a pool, but i would never be able to relax. I'd be too worried.

Steve and Kalli said...

Audrey, I didn't know you had another little girl! How exciting! As for Steve and I, it will still be a while before we start that business...