Monday, June 23, 2008

I am TRULEY sorry

Thoughtful thoughtful people commented on my blog and I learned that my family and friends do care about me and read, they just don't comment regulary. As I said, I am kind of new to this and so I'm still learning what to expect and how the online community works.
My heart has been softened as I have been reading about a few other peoples lives. I can't believe that I complained and got down about my dang blog. I have an Aunt who just found out she has a very aggressive cancer and only has a few months to live. I have a friend who has lost her third pregnancy. Not only on blogs but other people I know are facing extreme trials. My friend's husband just lost his job. Somebody in another ward across town just lost their toddler who drowned in a jaccuzi. Not to jinx us but we are just short of a natural disaster. Elijah keeps telling me there is going to be a big storm over all the houses and it's going to be really dark. He said there will be rain and we all have to get our coats. He also added that we need to go to our cousins house. So my dear readers who don't make yourselves known, thank you for being positive examples and strong examples. I shouldn't have murmured. It's good to be updated on the bountious blessings in these latter days and let's be sure to keep those people who are going through sorrow in our prayers. Love you all!!!

5 comments:

i said...

Perspective and gratitude... especially when gleaned from others means so much huh! My trials are so little compared to many!

i said...

Oh yeah, tell Elijah thanks for the heads up!

Cassidy said...

We all get so caught up somethimes in our what I like to call minimal trials. Ok I am really speaking for myself! With all of the blessings heavenly father has pored out on us I feel overly spoiled hence overly spoiled can result on acting rotten sometimes and I need to be reminded every now and again of what really matters and the importance of service and compassion! So many people need so much more that I! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

-KJ said...

You are so funny! I swear when everyone starts blogging they feel this way. It takes a while to pick up sometimes. I swear summer has something to do with it too. I feel like I am hardly on the computer anymore, and if I am I am quickly peeking at blogs and then getting off. I usually only comment on my cousins blogs every time since we communicate daily! Sorry for not commenting enough!!! I read yours all the time!

That is so sad about your aunt and about that drowning. It makes me so sick to hear about things like that.

Do you have a little psychic on your hands? ;)

KoalityBear said...

Your music reminds me of when I was a kid! haha
The 90s were awesome!