Painting on the porch.
"Mom look, finger paints! You want some?"
Look at Elijah's smock; he's serious about painting!
Elijah asked me to make a sign for his garden one morning before school.
He took strawberries and put them on the ground then watered them with the hose. He asked, "They gonna get bigger?"
Here Elijah has collected rocks and made a rock family.
Names included...
Rachel picking a baby rock out of her foot. She can't see anything and trips frequently when her bangs are in her eyes. She had a bow in, but pulled it out. I still can't cut bangs.
Today it began raining outside. So Elijah ran in to get an umbrella. Here he is singing and dancing! Cute huh?
I love my kids so much! I think they are so cute; especially in the backyard where they can play with all the messy stuff they could dream of. Ben and I were talking last night and he said, "Men get a sense of confidence when they know their children are being loved and cared for by their wife." I thought that was simple and profound. I love my husband so much that I just want to show love and care all the more for my children.
6 comments:
Hi!
I just wanted to say hello because I came across your blog! :-)
Karissa
thebagleysblog.blogspot.com
What sweet pictures of your kids in their fun backyard and an awesome comment from your good husband!
Love the strawberry garden! Cute kids!
That's a great comment from Ben! How are you guys? I'm so glad you found me! I miss you! I got your card about you moving! congratulations on the new house that is so fun!
Your little blog looks naked. I miss all of the fun sidebar stuff. Good luck!
So cute. I liked the rock named Mo mo. Does your son watch Avatar? There is a creature named mo mo on that show.
Post a Comment