Saturday, May 31, 2008

Lunch with Joanne!

Tiffany's very first friend is Joanne. Ever since I was pregnant with Tiffany I did karate in Dottie and Joanne's backyard studio. After Tiffany was born and I went back to karate, I would bring her with me and she would stay inside with Joanne, sometimes watching Wheel of Fortune or Millionaire. Thanks to Joanne, I can still attend karate and she and Tiffany have become good buddies. The three of us have started to go to lunch together. This day we were at Olive Garden.


Tiffany was very excited.


Here is Tiffany with Joanne.

Tiffany is giving Joanne kisses.

Love you Joanne, thank you for lunch!!!

3 comments:

Angie Larkin said...

In my wildest dreams I never would have pictured you working your post-partum self with Karate. You make me laugh Audrey. What an open soul you are. You invite people, experiences...etc..so willing to share yourself. I admire that.

-KJ said...

She is such a doll! Hey, I took karate, one semester! Hahaha! Sounds like a fun way to get in shape.

i said...

I love that center picture of Tiffany! So cute!