This precious little angel is Tiffany Jael. She is six months old now. I can't wait to introduce her to her cousins at the family reunion in three weeks!!
This big guy is Elijah with an affro! He's always so wiggly when I cut his hair that I decided to let it grow. He finally came up to me and said, "Mom, my hair's not cute. You cut my hair?" So I did and he sat amazingly in one place. I'll have to post an "after" picture for you. He's so handsome all clean cut!!
Here's me at the computer. Only less than a year ago, we had dial up connection and you would never catch me smiling at the computer. Ahhh, life is so much more interesting now.
Poor little Rachel. I don't remember what happened, but she had a bloody nose here. And a stinkin' binki! We had her off of those things at 16 months. Not soon enough I guess because when Tiffany came, Rachel took up the habbit again.
These are Rachel's birthday party guests. Thank you to all who came even though Rachel was absent. We hope you had fun. It's always nice to discover another resourse for fun out there!These are the only pictures I could come up with. Our camera went to Hawaii and got broke. (I'd be broke if I went to Hawaii too!) One of the Young Women in our ward borrowed it.
4 comments:
A new feature to your blog...Pictures! I like the affro but he sure will look cute when he's a little man.
You can thank me for that picture...I asked Ben at the end, "Have you taken any pictures??" The reply, " I guess I should, huh!"Yup. It was a lot of fun!
I can't believe how big your baby is! Time goes by fast. I like Elijah's "afro". I always thought those were cute on little kids. I'm sure his new haircut is cute too. How big of him to realize he needs a haircut. My boys don't even do that. See ya in 3 weeks.
I'm so happy to see pictures!! you'll have to get another of FiFi when she's awake- does she have brown or blue eyes? BTW- is that what I think it is int he picture with FiFi?!;)
Hey Alissa!
Tiffany's eyes are blue, and no- there is no boob in the picture. I save those ones for the photo album only! j/k
Post a Comment