I am a begginer blogger!
Oh my gosh, I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm excited. It's past midnight and I've turned into a squinty-eyed pumpkin at the computer. Julie Morris told me to start a blog and I am courageously attempting this unfamiliar task. I don't know how to put pictures on here or anything!
10 comments:
Yay, Audrey. Now I can keep up with you better. Welcome to the cyber world. I'm glad you are here. Keeping up a blog is not hard, if I can do it, anyone can.
Keep trying! I was so confused with everything in the beginning- now it's much easier! For music go to my page and click o my music, it will allow you to set up your own account. To add pictures click on new post and the picture icon, then down load the picture you want. I don't know how to keep it private- I've been asking around so if you find out let me know! Get pictures up so we can see this new house and all the cute kiddies!!
Welcome! So excited to have you here...Tons of folks don't care but many also worry...If you do, and I've considered it, just using your first names, and not putting your city. My friend Kristy does it that way and I think it is wise. Just a thought...If you need help, call. It's easier for me to talk you through it.
Hey Adurey!
Just ask if you need help. We all started at one point. I'm excited to see what goes on at the Taylor's household!
Your places to go sound fun. We should get together to do some of them this summer.
Come on Lady- where's the pictures?! I forgot to tell you- another easy place to get blog backgrounds for free is pyzam.com, super easy too.
You'll get the hang of it. A lot of it is trial and error. I was on the computer for more than 2 hours my first time trying to figure it all out...so I think your doing really great! It gets really easy...promise. You might want to get someone to come over and show you a few things...some things are hard to explain in writing.
By the way, I love the pink...it looks really good!
Post a Comment