The most important purpose I have is to love, care for, and nurture my husband and children. Anything that takes precedence over them is a deterrant from my ultimate goal. ~Audrey Taylor
Wednesday, December 3, 2014
I Need To Stay In Touch
When I got a facebook account I stopped using my blog. A year ago I deleted my fb account. I recently joined instagram, you can see what we're up to through snapshots if you want. The username is auderfly. It's funny to read posts I wrote 4 years ago when my oldest child was in first grade. He'll be in middle school next year. We've had two more kids since I last posted. I thought I would come back on so I could read about people I care about and stay more updated. Blogs are much more personal than fb. I don't know what to say about our family. We are having a humble Christmas this year. I'm rusty at decorating my background but I'm glad to be here anyway :)
These are the two youngest, Rebecca and Adam. We need to get a new family pic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I agree. I really miss blogs too. So glad you stopped by. I sure miss you all! That little baby ben is so adorable!!!
I agree. I really miss blogs too. So glad you stopped by. I sure miss you all! That little baby ben is so adorable!!!
فني نجار ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات ببيشة
Post a Comment