We just got home last night from Salt Lake City. We had a nice time together just Ben and I and the kids. My nephew Cole returned from a mission to Brazil and it was SO good to hear his testimony. What a guy! We stayed one night in a hotel and one night with Ben's sister, Larae. We've stayed with the Merritts several times but most times were before we had kids. Can I just say that Larae does a GREAT job of being a mom? I always feel so uplifted whenever we visit there.
Spring Break is here. Tiffany is napping, Elijah just wrote me a note that says: Poo Ber, I luv mom pics. That last word is princess. Rachel wants me to read her a book now. When Tiff wakes up we'll go somewhere fun. I want to do some outting each day this week and enjoy our time together. :>
2 comments:
We were glad to have you. You're too sweet Adrey, my mothering skills could use a refresher course after this long scholl break.
PS Elijah left somedrawings here. I also found your sunscreen and Rachel's sandals.
One day you should go see the flowers at the Belagio. That sounds nice, right?
Post a Comment