All through the day when I'm keeping busy in my home, thoughts cross my mind such as, "It would be nice to have a new one of these, or a set of those..." But when my husband or a friend asks me what I want for Christmas, I can't think of what to say. I did mention an automatic ice cream maker...
What neat finds have YOU discovered that would make a fun gift for a housewife?
2 comments:
Isotoner slippers. I love them....need them. They're the ballet slipper ones. Oh, and bubble bath....I wish I had some right now so I could take a hot bath in this cold weather!!
I am getting a bread maker this year. Abby has an intense diet so I am hoping it helps her and that we will all enjoy fresh bread.
Connor can't get the diaper wipes open yet :)
We need to get together again
Post a Comment