I looked out the window and what did I see?




Snow falling down on my neighbors front tree!

Winter has brought me such a nice suprise,
Candy canes, gingerbread, and hot cocoa besides...


I can eat an armful of lots of treats,


they taste so good and they give me big feet.
But what I'd like to know,
is how's your Christmas Tree?


Good tidings and great blessings from our Savior to theeeeeee.

THE END
9 comments:
So so fun! I love the ending- that must be Tiffany's end cause I remember Carly in those pants! Enjoy the snow!!
Very cute Audrey! Yay for snow! Yay, for a white Christmas! Maybe.
Great post! You are so creative. We are loving it.
Great post! You are so creative. We are loving it.
i love your pics and your song. you are so creative! wasn't the snow so beautiful. up high where we are we got about 7 inches i think. sooo crazy and so beautiful. i love it.
i desperately need your email address so i can add you to my blog. call me.
could you get any cuter!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so jealous. We didn't get any snow to stick out here. Monday we went to butterfly park. They had a couple inches on the ground. Just enough for a snow ball fight
I couldn't believe the snow in Vegas!!! Wow!! I must have brought it with me when I flew from Washington! Merry Christmas!!
hey...i didn't see this post come up on my list! i love the song...whoever thought up popcorn popping is a genius. great fro ad lib lyrics! wasn't the snow wonderful!?!?
Post a Comment