I was shopping with Elijah for an annual birth-mother gift and went into Gordon's Jewelers at the mall. I said, "In case you aren't aware it kind of smells in here." They asked what it smelled like and I hated to say it but I thought it would be helpful information because it deters customers. I said, "like urine. Dog or cat urine." So then I scan the jewelry and this sales women, Char, shows me the clearance items. I didn't see anything I liked except a necklace with a heart on it that had a woman holding a child in the middle. I asked if I could borrow their phone because I had left mine at home and needed to ask Ben's opinion. He told me it was too expensive. So since I wasn't purchasing anything there I offered for them to size my wedding ring because my fingers are bigger now that I have babies. I asked them if they check the diamonds in front of the customer when they receive the ring and then check the diamonds again before giving the finished product back so I know they are the same diamonds. She asked me one more time if I was sure nothing interested me in the clearance section and I declined. As I walked away from the store I felt really bad leaving my wedding ring there. So I turned back around and said, "On second thought Char, I have an insurance policy at Jared's Jewelry where I bought the ring and I think I am going to take it there to see what they can do for me." I could tell she was so bugged because from her perspective I was kind of rude.
The worst customer... I insulted them and borrowed their phone. I took their time and changed my mind. It's a little funny to me how picky I am. I'm just glad I have my wedding ring safely with me even if I can't even wear it!
No comments:
Post a Comment